Keep the environment and its resources in mind.
Enjoy the smell of a real Christmas tree in your home, and, after the season is over, tree-cycle it. All you have to do is drop off your Christmas tree and it will be ground up and turned into mulch. It can’t be any easier! Remember to remove the stand, as well as all of the lights, ornaments, garlands, and tinsel. Just bring your bare Christmas tree to one of these sites:
- Fire Station # 2 (rear of building), 2200 Chacota
- Fire Station # 5, 2601 Bartlett Avenue
- Fire Station # 9, 13301 Mines Road
- Fire Station # 12, 9402 NE Bob Bullock Loop
- Used Oil Site, 5510 Daughtery Street