Guidelines for proper trash collection
- Place container at or near driveway about 4ft. away from any large objects such as your yard trimmings, parked cars, mailboxes, telephone connection boxes, water meters, fences, and walls.
- Have container set-out by the curb at 7:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Position container with wheels away from the street.
- Place only household garbage items in container.
- Your garbage must fit easily in your bin. The lid must be closed.
- Bag all garbage before putting it inside the bin to prevent from blowing away and littering the streets.
Items you should NOT place in your container:
- Hot Ashes
- Flammable liquid or solids
- Motor oil
- Hazardous Materials
- Concrete Blocks
- Construction & demolition debris
- Dirt or rocks
If your trash container gets damaged, has a broken lid or tire, call customer service at (956)796-1098 or 3-1-1 to schedule for repair.
Trash Pickup Schedule
|78046||Tuesday & Friday|
|78045||Monday & Thursday|
|78043||Tuesday & Friday|
|78041||Monday & Thursday|
|South of 78040||South of Park St.Tuesday & Friday|
|North of 78040||North of Park St. Monday & Thursday|
|Trash Pickup||(956) 796-1098|