These are the materials that may be placed in a bag:
- Office paper--If the paper is shredded , please put it into a bag so that it won't fly out!
- Telephone Books, newspapers, magazines, and textbooks
- Aluminum, Steel, and Tin Cans
- Cardboard, such as moving boxes
- Paperboard boxes, such as cereal, cracker, gift, or tissue boxes
- Plastics #1 and #2--Please remove tops from bottles. Removing caps and lids makes it easier for the trucks to compact the recyclables.
These materials are NOT accepted in the bag:
- No food waste!
- No glass!
- No yard waste!
- No styrofoam!
- No frozen boxes from microwave products!
- No pizza boxes, nor other boxes with grease or food residue.
- No paper towels!
- No syringes or needles!
- No household hazardous waste materials, such as chemicals and batteries!